Mistake 1: Prioritizing the Search Engines over Search Users
Most possibly the biggest mistake that you can make is to place more significance on the search engines like Google over your site visitors. Search optimization is amazingly important to the success of your website; nonetheless, this alone will not help you to guarantee a great conversion rate and profit for your business.
Good search engine optimization will help you to gain an impressive high-ranking within the major search engines like Google and Yahoo; however, it should never be executed at risk of your visitor’s experience on your website. On the other hand, you should engage in good off-site and on-site SEO that can help you to convert huge traffic into sales and will leave visitors planning to come back to your website.
Mistake 2: Generating Low Quality Back links
Using bad or cheap back links is a certain no-no, particularly considering Google penguin’s newest up-dates. Quality ought to always be put ahead of quantity – therefore, back links to insignificant websites will only do your website more damage.
Mistake 3: Doing Wrong Keyword Research
Well-researched keywords can help you to accomplish large traffic to your web site. There is no excellent in writing about something that is of no importance to your niche, which is why you should find out for you what keywords are being most generally explored by web customers for within your industry or niche. An excellent online marketing Services Company should be able to help you in this.
Mistake 4: Unable To Upgrade Your Website on a Regular Basis
Irrelevant and obsolete content on your web page will result in quickly reducing traffic and your company sales– plus, it will not help you to accomplish a better position with significant search engines like Google. By determined to ensure that your site’s content is constantly fresh and up-to-date, you can be sure to enjoy a greater conversion rate, an improved position with search engines.
WordPress ranks among leading global platforms of web designing. The high success rate is attributed to its extremely simplified usage. Indeed WordPress is a wonderful blogging tool that provides us with a wide variety of features to create blogs, update themes, upload images, and to add a new contact, all within minimal possible time. Despite of its widespread usage across the globe, WordPress carries unsolved issues. Following are the key impediments worth considerable before choosing WordPress as a platform for building a website:
- Ideally suitable for Blogs: As a matter of fact, WordPress is designed for building blogs and not websites. Although WordPress has grown considerably since its inception, its applicability remains ideally suitable for sites with regular posts, and certainly not for sites that require extensive number of interconnected pages.
- Security: WordPress is marred by couple of security issues that make it vulnerable to losing sensitive information. WordPress features a log-in page for webmasters to log-in and write new content/edit existing information. While the feature is extremely user-friendly, it attracts hackers to crack password and sneak into our system.
- Spam: WordPress is highly vulnerable to excessive spam. Even with advanced spam jammers, we are likely to face oodles of spam content. Sorting excessive spam content consumes a lot of time.
- Familiarity: Generally familiarity contributes to a positive point in any platform’s usage, however, in case of WordPress; familiarity translates to ‘a very common option’ which probably we have picked up due to paucity of funds or lack of knowledge. Unless a web designing company makes a custom designed theme, which is way too pricy, our site is likely to be perceived as less impressive and unprofessional.
- Flexibility: WordPress scores relatively less in flexibility. For instance, if we want to integrate AdSense, we are required to utilize a downloadable add-on. With WordPress, all the pages of a website would automatically feature same template. Moreover, a user would not be able to create separate lists of blogs for different pages.
ITCS has dedicated or experienced WordPress Developers. If you need WordPress Development Services at affordable rates, then contact them at email@example.com